As a designer, you get to ace up your sleeve with the latest addition to the designer tool called UXPin. With this tremendously creative tool you get to document all your intellectual ideas regarding website ideas on a paper. The technology consists of several user interface bits with strips that could be glued upon a paper browser notepad.
In a brief, UXPin is the one and only system that allows the designers to document a project. We provide you with basic user interface elements (buttons, combo-boxes, check-boxes etc. – 50 each), universal elements (to easily make menus, lists, boxes – 50 each) and 50 pages paper browser notepad. Everything is smartly packed in beautiful hard-cover, so you can pass your prototype to your teammates and don’t lose anything.
What makes it an instant hit?
- Super Easy To Use: All you need to do is to stick the user interface elements over the paper browser. You get the freedom to utilize and specify words and sketches wherever you wish to.
- Making Changes Is Easy: Making changes is something you could do whenever you want to. All you need to do is to re-stick the paper as many times as you want.
- Upload UX: You get to create quick documents like personas and business model canvas using the editor.
- Easy Collaboration & Communication: There is no need for you to email files now. Using UXPin, you can collaborate with others at once and make communication easy.
- Pioneering Wireframe Editor: What could be better than having access to a wireframe editor that lets you merge your offline ideas with the vast online productivity.
- No limit for participation: UXPin makes sure that anyone can easily participate in the process and contribute through editing, designing, chatting etc and be an integral part of the process.
Other benefits include:
- A Vast library of User Interface elements
- No requirement for additional installation and updates
- The power of backing up your design and versions
- Flexible web & software design norms
- Freedom to create customized and re-usable elements
- The best part about UXPin is that it is not merely a tool that lets you create boxes but lets you knit an array of innovative and inspirational ideas.