When having a look at the recent mobile usage trends, you will notice a significant expansion in the field in recent times. This is well described by the Google statistics:
– Nearly 79 percent of smart phone users are using their device for shopping online.
– Almost 82 percent of mobile shoppers are utilizing the search engines to find items that they wish to shop for.
– It has been seen that nearly 70 percent of mobile searchers are directly calling a business through the search results.
Keeping in mid, the ever increasing share of mobile users, AdWords has come up with a new ad format that focuses solely upon phones i.e. the call-only campaigns. This is nothing new instead it just an upgrade of the already existing call extensions. While call extensions have helped businesses in promoting their existing call details. It is the call-only feature that has managed to take things a step ahead. This a golden opportunity for all those businesses who wish to target the phone calls rather than clicks. The best part is that there are no complications linked to the set up process. All that you need to do is to click over Call-only option in the Settings tab.
In case, you are feeling it to be a tedious option thinking that you will have to create a new campaign for the call-only feature then no need to worry. Here are the reasons why we suggest you to migrate to this new feature.
1. Displaying Phone Number at Top of Ad – Like the call extensions, the ad viewer gets to notice your phone number in the first glance through Call – only Ads. However, this comes with an added feature that is the “Call” feature. This ad feature is going to help garner attention of mobile device users as they can now call the business in a single click. Use of large blue text for the phone number further helps in grabbing eyeballs.
2. Remarkable Call Button – The call button is visible clearly along with the ad text. This is much more compelling than the call to action buttons available in call extension feature. The viewer is offered the freedom to contact the business within a single click.
3. Phone Call within a Click – The best part about call-only ads is that only a single click allows the users to make a phone call. So, the user does not have to click the ad to visit the website and look for contact details. A direct phone call can make things much easier for the ad viewer. This is why, it is crucial that you maximize each call’s value.
4. Direct line to your Business – Call-only ads are like the hotlines that lead the customers or ad viewers directly to your business. It is hence important that your support team remains well versed with the content offered in the ad copy. Once a user has reached from the ad to your customer care cell, they are relying upon your website and would expect you to deliver what you promised in the ad.
5. Freedom to Create Targeted Ads – It is quite essential to utilize the service of call-only ads. You do not have to specifically craft a call to action button as your task is done thanks to the call button. The call to action is simple yet highly convincing and lets people reach you directly. You can use messages for the call button such as “speak to our rep,” “call to know best offers,” etc.
As a whole, Call-only ads lets you promote your business by targeting the mobile customers. So, anyone looking forward to explore the mobile users though AdWords, Call-only is the solution.