For a social media optimizer, the daily tasks and responsibilities are not confined till creating images for blog posts, sharing posts or examining analytics, there are several other tasks associated with the process. The worst part is that most of these tasks come in to mind when you think you have finished off the day’s work and are about to shut the laptop. All of a sudden, the ‘uninvited’ reflexes come in to action and remind you about some of the pending tasks.
As a social media optimizer, saving time on social media activities is a something you need to plan & work upon at the earliest. The trick is to save time by making the process of sharing content and enhancing the engagement much easier. Simpler the things are, better we can plan for the left over things.
There is a great difference between saving time and finding time! Social media is a platform that lets you explore even when you have just 30 minutes with you. The thing is that you need to find out the slot that you can dedicate entirely to social media marketing. Here are some ways to find more time.
- Make more use of automated tools than manual updating.
- Eliminate all the unnecessary things and instead focus upon what matters.
- You can make use of social media management system for making all the posts.
- Schedule the posts rather than spending time in re-posting them after hours.
- Hire a service team member who would respond to the queries.
- Get a reporting system for checking the metrics and measuring ROI.
- Start preparing the content beforehand while sidelining the helpful resources.
- Utilize your vacant time slots by using stress free activities like following people or liking pages
Sideline some go – to and how – to articles in free time so that you can simply reshare on those days when you nothing new to post.